Friday, July 18, 2008

Travels this week

Just got in from 5 days on the road.... Drove to Salt Lake via I-80 through Wyoming
We live in a great big country and it's full of beautiful vistas... Wyoming is vast... and fast... I can make the trip in about 7.5 hours... It's just a bit over 500 miles to SLC from my door.
Glad to be home.... Lulu is upstairs... Rocky is downstairs playing in the office and the washer is going. Alex arrives from North Carolina tomorrow. There will be plenty to keep us busy... music, hiking, exploring more of Colorado... and then it's off to VEGAS the following week for Furniture Market. No rest for the wicked!
Don't have new pics of Annie yet, but I'm sure she's growing and thriving.
Angie and I are running in the morning early and then off to Pilates all before I pick up Alex at the airport tomorrow afternoon. Goina be a busy couple of weeks... heck... it's a busy life!

No comments:

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago