Monday, September 1, 2008

New About Who Else... Pagli!!!

Couldn't resist posting this pic of my sweet puppy, Pagli. He got a nice bath this morning and was just do darned cute and fluffy!!! It's time for the groomers for his first real cut, but I love him all wild and fluffy! I'm not sure I'm ready to let him grow up!! We've had a fun weekend... walking and learning to play "fetch" and all that puppy stuff.
A cool breeze is blowing in tonight. I've got the windows open and can hear the crickets outside.
We're off to Steamboat Springs tomorrow to sell some furniture! Just me and Pagli...

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ooh, he's so adorable!!! Have a good trip...call me when you get back!

Anonymous said...

"A cool breeze is blowing in tonight. I've got the windows open and can hear the crickets outside."
I wanna come to CO before it gets cold! :-(

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago