Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Shoe Shopping Experience

Saw a pair of Dansko sandals I loved at Nordstrom. Waited a few weeks and when I went back they had sold out of the style... Came home and got on the internet. Not on Zappos, my favorite shoe-shopping site... but with Google I found them on a site called "6pm.com" The price was right... I've got other Danskos and thought I knew the exact size, so I ordered them up!
Got here in just a few days with shipping I paid for.... Guess what? The shoes didn't fit... I go to exhange them and another guess what? 6pm doesn't do exchanges. I'm stuck. I have to pay shipping to return the shoes and then if I want to order another size... I pay the shipping for the new pair!! LESSON LEARNED!! Stick with ZAPPOS!! I wrote 6pm to tell them I wouldn't be shopping on their site again and that I would advise my friends about their poor customer service... so "buyer beware". I'd stick with Zappos for sure! P.S. I am still looking for a pair of Dansko Dellas Black in a size 41!! Probably need to cruise The Rack.

No comments:

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago