Saturday, November 15, 2008

OK Already!!!! I'm still alive...

LEAD STORY.... HOW CUTE IS THIS PUPPY????? HE'S JUST A DOLL ALRIGHT!!!!




OK, OK, OK!!!
I admit it!!!
I have been a slacker when it comes to my blog...




It's not like my life is so chock full of stellar events.... but when I start to think about what's been happening in the past month or so, it's been pretty busy! * Neighbor Peggy and I have been walking EVERY morning... between 5 and 6am... WOW! * Since we were bitchin about our weight, we decided on Weight Watchers.... UGH.... What a bunch of loosers!?!?!?!?!? We fit right in! I'm actually loosing weight... and have a goal in mind for my upcoming BIG ASS BIRTHDAY!! Maybe it will be a "small-ass" B-Day!! * Went to High Point for the Furniture Market. Better than expected. Got a great new line... Guildmaster accessories... check it out at www.decorize.com * Mom came back to CO with me for a few weeks. We got my sales tools all updated, filing done, etc., etc., etc. and had a little fun inbetween. ** Saw "The Life of Bees" at the matinee... great movie... Love Queen Latifa! ** Went to a show at the DCPA "Noises Off" A British Farce... and we laughed our butts off! ** Finally visited the Butterfly Pavilion only a few miles from my house and it was wonderful ** Got all dressed up and had High Tea at the Historic Brown Palace in Denver after touring the Molly Brown house and museum ** Shopped and shopped ** Trick-or-Treated with Pagli! He was a trooper! ** Celebrated OBAMA'S amazing victory in Lyons at Oscar Blues listening to bluegrass! * Sent Mom packing and got back to work... * Leaving in the morning for Utah for the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sally! Good to know you're still there! I've been missing the updates. You sound like you've been pretty busy to me!! Be safe in Utah. Have a good week!

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago