Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pagli's First Snow!!


We woke this morning to find a nice blanket of snow on the ground! I dressed Pagli in his new sweater and out we went! He didn't hesitate and like the puppy he is, dug right in!! He played in the snow just like it was a new toy! So much for clean floors.... puppy paw prints are the new design on my floors!
I worked around the house today... even got out a few Christmas decorations. Hung my Moravian Star on the porch and now it feels like Christmas.
Don't know about a tree... think it would be just way too much temptation for Pagli and lots of stress for me... We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute winter picture! We got rain on Saturday, no snow at the beach!

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago