Sunday, August 3, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!


My nightly date, Craig Ferguson!!
I forgot to tell you about the hi-lite of my trip to Vegas last week!!! I was laying in bed spending quality time with my VERY FAVORITE late night personality Craig Ferguson the week before Vegas... and what do you know? He told me that he'd be in Vegas while I was there... it didn't take 24 hours for me to seal the deal... one little ticket purchase and I was sitting about 20 feet from this cutie pie! He was performing at the Hollywood Theater at MGM. I wasn't disappointed... He made me laugh for 1 solid hour... and he is just as cute as he can be.... And although it wasn't our destiny to meet... I'm sure he was intimidated by my beauty.... I did enjoy our time together! Rod Stewart and Craig... all and all, a pretty fine week, even if I didn't win at the tables!

No comments:

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago