Saturday, August 2, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

World Market Center C Building opened with a bang last week! It's a beautiful new venue that brings the complex to over 5 million square feet of showroom space... and believe me... my feet felt like they had walked the entire 5 million by the time the show was over!!!
Opening events included lots to drink along with a fantastic concert by the one and only, Rod Stewart!
He put on a great concert... over 1.5 hours of singing and moves... Rod still has a voice and a tush!! No leopard tights... but that's OK... he sang "Maggie May"one of my all time favorites!!


Lisa, Eldon and I before the concert in the afternoon heat and sun!



1 comment:

Angie said...

Not jealous of the heat but very jealous that I was not there to hang with Lisa & Eldon with you in Sin City!!!

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago