Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Amazing 3 Day Miracle Diet!!!

OK, OK!!!
I've just completed (well... almost... I still get 1 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream tonight) day 1 of the amazing 3 day diet where 10 pounds will miraculously disappear!! My friend Mike Pegler swears by it!! So... after a week in the fast lane in Las Vegas, slurping up martinis and eating way too much, I've committed to it!
I'll keep ya posted... but won't weigh again until Saturday morning with the official results!!
The diet includes wild things like ice cream and beets... the worst of it is 2 hotdogs... and since I don't eat that junk.... ugh.... I purchased Turkey hotdogs today... beware... the next time you're invited to dinner at my house... you may get turkey dogs in some mystery meal!!!
I can do most anything for three days... and the easy part is that it's a no-brainer!! You eat exactly what's listed... nothing more, nothing less...
I believe there is going to be a major "purge" associated with these three days!!!
I know, I know... TMI!!!!!

No comments:

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago