Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hey!! Best Part of the week!

I almost forgot... a really great thing happened... I got an e-mail from some wonderful friends I'd lost touch with, Mary Anne and Mark Hewett! My Christmas card was forwarded all the way to Hanover, Germany!! We haven't talked in almost 10 years! They traveled to Germany for Mark's career and will be there through 2010. Guess where my next travel plans will be taking me???
Mary Anne and I went to West Charlotte High School together many, many moons ago! We were in homeroom together in the gym... ugh... both with last names that began with the letter "K"...
Our group of girls started "POPs" or "Pig Out Parties"... man, that was a long time ago...
Remembering Ed's Dairy Bar with much fondness...
Can't wait for us to catch up!

No comments:

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago