Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 2 of the Diet in the bag!!

OK, OK!! I could eat the sink right now... but I'm almost through day 2 of this crazy diet!
Today was the lowest calorie count...but I did get in a good hour walk this morning before all my energy stores were depleted! I'm planning on walking tomorrow too.... so stay turned for the big results on Saturday!!!
Tomorrow I'm going to choose stones for my big 50 birthday ring! I took all of the old gold and diamonds laying around in my jewelry box to convert them into one new ring!!!
Hey... this turning 50 ain't so bad!!
Since no one is coming out this year for Bolder Boulder and Angie will be in Europe (again!), I have decided to take Peggy and Kathleen up on an invite for a canoe and hiking trip down the Yampa river in Colorado. I'll post the link to the website... My first outdoor camping trip since Girl Scouts when I was about 14 years old... Should be interesting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your results!

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago