Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Evening...

Just turned off Superbowl XXXXIII... WOW!!! What a game, huh? Of course my heart wasn't really in it since neither the Broncos or Panthers made it to the big show!! But what a game!!!
Pagli and I made a whirl-wind trip to Utah last week... left on Tuesday... back on Friday night...
so I spent the weekend catching back up... laundry, groceries, paying bills... all the fun stuff...
but I did get in two nice long walks... yesterday with Peggy from the house... and then this morning with Angie at Coal Creek. Pagli went along this morning and walked almost all of the four miles... He's growing and getting stronger each day. The best part was sitting outside in the February sunshine with our coffee after the walk. Ya gotta love a mid-winter day in Colorado when you can enjoy sitting outside!

This week will be busy getting ready for Las Vegas market. I leave on Sunday morning for a week in the desert!! I hope to reinvigorate sales and maybe even win a little!!! I've saved just a tiny bit for the craps tables... Woo Hoo!!! Angie will be traveling with me to market and holding down the Guildmaster Showroom.

No comments:

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago