Sunday, February 1, 2009

One More Exciting Tidbit...


My sweet buddy Tonya will be in Las Vegas next week while we're there. She got tickets to see her very favorite performer of all time and begged me to get tickets as well... So I did!!
We're going to see none other than.... the fabulous, the talented, the toothsome, the preserved....
Donnie and Marie!!! Now talk about Woo Hoo!!! Hey... while in Vegas....

Mr. Shurte always took me to at least one show... We saw lots of shows including...

Sigfreid and Roy (The Absolute Best!)
Cirque du Soleil (O, Mystere, Ka, La Reve) (Loved "O" best!)
Celine Dion
Barry Manilow (Comped!)
Reba McIntyre (Comped!)
Mama Mia
Earth Wind and Fire
Blue Man Group (???)

I've also seen "Love" and Craig Ferguson... so the tradition continues...

No comments:

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Alex on his last trip to Colorado... about 4 years ago